Stand out from the crowd with a handcrafted crossbody art handbag with fringe! I shop for the highest quality leathers and make one of a kind designer handbags for you. This one of a kind bag features cowhide with hand painted war horses. I am collaborating with my good friend and artist, Patricia Carroll. Patricia is doing the art on my purse designs and I do the design and leather work. Her War Horse art on the front of this purse is beautiful.
- Adjustable black English Bridle leather strap for cross-body carry.
- Buffed black steel buckle and keeper with spots for adjustment.
- Hand cut and twisted 8″ fringe
- Measurements: 10″ high x 9″ side x 3″ deep.
- Zipper top closure
- One large Zipper pocket in back with horsehair pull.
- Fully lined wagon wheel pattern with a zippered pocket and open pocket inside.
I personally make these bags in Colorado, USA in my shop. Look for new designs and art or contact me for something custom.
I do not take returns on Art Handbags but do let me know if there is any problem and I am happy to fix it.