Stand out from the crowd with a designer art handbag! I shop for the highest quality leathers and make one of a kind designer handbags for you. This one of a kind bag features cowhide with a hand painted cowgirl framed with spots. I am collaborating with my good friend and artist, Patricia Carroll. Patricia is doing the art on my purse designs and I do the design and leather work. Her Cowgirl art on the front of this purse is beautiful. The first picture is more true to color and somehow the others look a bit more yellow so I will take them over and repost.
- Adjustable matching leather strap for cross-body with an antique nickel scalloped berry buckle for adjustment.
- Deer skin hand cut and twisted 8″ fringe
- Measurements: 10″ high x 9″ side x 3″ deep.
- Zipper top closure
- Two Zipper pockets in back.
- Fully lined wagon wheel pattern with a zippered pocket and open pocket inside.
I personally make these bags in Colorado, USA in my shop. Look for new designs and art or contact me for something custom.
I do not take returns on Art Handbags but do let me know if there is any problem and I am happy to fix it.